Thursday, January 22, 2009

For all those looking for something to do.....

Bring out the Xanex!!!  Jeremy will be playing hockey this weekend on their Semi Pro team.  Friday night the game is at 8:30 and then Saturday night @ 7:15  after the game Firehouse will be closing down to accommodate the team and fans.  I think it is all you can eat for $6.50.  They will be taking on the McCall Mountaineers.  They play by NHL rules so if they start fighting they don't stop them until they fall on the ice and yes the gloves come off first usually.  There are a couple of x-NHL guys on the team so they mean business.  Jeremy said they are super nice guys but when its time to play they have their game faces on.  He said the guys are HUGE!!!  So skate fast and duck.  We cant wait to see you our Dad play.  

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck....sounds kinda scary. I love professional hockey games but I have not personally known anyone in the danger...he's quick, it will be ok:)

The Hoyt Crew said...

Hey the game was actually a little more mellow than I expected. I can not believe that you only have 8 wks left...
whooo hoooo!!! and I almost wish it was me.

Cherilee said...

Hey it was fun to read your blog. I loved the picture of your girls in their matching dresses. so cute-- so cute--!
I have never gone to a hockey game before, but it is something I've always wanted to do. One year I told my husband that if I would loose 10 pounds that for my reward, he would take me to a hockey game. Well I only lost 7 so it is still up there on my list. You are so lucky!

Deanna said...

I've only been to one hockey game...I have to say...there is nothing else in the world quite like it. Enjoy...someday you may actually miss it.

Ktbug said...

HI where did you go? I tried to e-mail you but it wouldn't go through. Leave me a message on my blog or email. I wanted to share some exciting news with you.