Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Thanksgiving was great fun...  I know it is past and we are on to Christmas but  I thought that I would write about how much fun we had over the Thanksgiving holiday.  We had lunch at Jerry and Diane's and then we went shooting.  Yes that is my little girl shooting a gun.  We were able to go shopping the next morning.  We went to Wal-Mart at 4:30, that place is nuts!!!

After the shopping experience and a little sleep we went to the nutcracker with Grandma Hillyard.  Jeremy had a hockey tournament in SLC.  Brynly had her first dance performance Saturday.  She did so good I was way proud of her.  Then that night we headed down to SLC and watched Daddy play hockey.
He loves to play and I think he secretly likes to have his girls come and watch him.  It made me nervous there were some really big guys with hot heads that could sit on him and squish him.  Good thing he is faster than them so when they hit him against the boards he can squeeze his way out before it gets ugly. 
I have had the Wo is me with the holidays.  I need to just be greatful.  I stress about who we are going to see and having to choose between four families.  I should be glad that I have four places to pick from and they want me to go there too.  When all is said and done we had a great busy time and I got some quality time with my husband and kids.

3 comments:

Melissa Hernandez said...

How fun to attend the first dance performance, she looks so cute! your new background looks cute!

Trish said...

What a great Thanksgiving! Your family is soooo cute!

Unknown said...

WHAT??? YOU HAVE A BLOG?? I had no idea! I'm so excited now we can finally keep in touch. I miss ya! E-mail me kwelshrdh@hotmail.com