Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Okay I finally got a Blog!!!  I took the plunge (with Melissa's help, thanks your the best) and now I am good to go.

So what a better way to start a blog than with an announcement.....We are moving to New York.

Just kidding I wish we could move but we are going to have a BABY.  Yes that's  right number 3 for us.  I am one week shy of 5 months.  Felling great and hoping that it is a boy.  I love my girls but we have alot of DRAMA at home and I think Jeremy would be glad to even things out.  But whatever it is we will be happy.  We aren't gong to find out  what it is just to keep the suspense.  My due date is on April 2.  I hope I go early if not we will have 2 birthdays in 1 week OOPS.

The girls are excited about the baby,  Brynly said to me before we told them "Mom you are going to have a baby your belly is getting big." so  I tole her it was just gas.  Then when we told her she couldn't understand why we said I had gas.  I haven't had to tell anyone she has done it all for me.  People look at me like Is she supposed to tell me that?  Do you think I would tell her if we weren't ready to tell people.  That's why we have waited to spill the beans until now.  

We took the girls on a treasure hunt to tell them.  At the end I had a note that said"We are going to have a baby" with treats in the bag.  Jeremy read the note and I was getting the treats out and Ryley said "  this is so exciting."  I asked her what she was so excited about and she said "we get treats"  I love that kid.

We are so glad that Uncle Tyler comes home on December 19th @ 6:15 P.M.  We are counting down the days.  It will be interesting to see what Ryley thinks of him she has only seen pictures.  She was 8 months when he left.  Brynly remembers him and says all the time "when is Tyler coming home?"  It will be great to see him.

Halloween was great fun!!!  We went to visit everyone and did a little Trick-or-Treating.  The kids had fun and that is all it is about.   My little PRINCESSES.

Pictures will follow next time.  To be honest I am not technology smart! HAHA

9 comments:

Michelle said...

I am so glad that you decided to blog it is just another great way to keep in contact! I am excited about the new baby! I also hope you have a boy just to shake things up!

Michelle said...

Cute blog! What a fun first post...congrat's, you stinker I can't believe you kept that secret for so long...even at the GNO....but what a fun surprise!!

Michelle said...

p.s. this comment and the previous one is from Melissa H...I am logged into under michelle because she called me so i could help her change her background..forgot to log out...

JACKIE FLAHERTY said...

Traci I am so happy for you! Great News! I am so glad that you now have a blog.

Ballard Family said...

Traci I am thrilled for you and your family. That is so exciting. Congrats on the blogging also!

Deanna said...

I am soo glad you are in the blogging circut now. I have to warn you though... it is addicting. And I ahve so many blogs to read every day...it takes me like an hour...but it's my therapy. Can't wait to see pictures.

Caprice Erickson said...

Hey Girl! I am so glad you got a blog! It's seriously the best thing ever!!! I stalked around and found you :) ha ha ours is private so, email me your email and I will add you! capricenb@hotmail Congrats on the baby #3 on it's way!!!- caprice

Trish said...

Welcome aboard the blog boat! I love your idea of a treasure hunt for the announcement! Ok, I will be checking back off and on and will be anticipating your updates.

Larson Family said...

I am so happy you finally got a blog. I can't wait to see pictures. Congrats on the new baby. That is exciting.

See you next week!
-Ashley