Saturday, February 21, 2009

Go CATS


Last night was our final HIgh School Hockey game.  Such a bitter sweet thing.  Knowing that another year is over but yet we will have our Daddy  home more.  This last 3 weeks have been really stressful.  We have gone down to  to Ogden, Bountiful, SLC, West Valley, and Kearns twice a week, except this week it was Wed, Thur and Fri.  Needless to say everyone is tired.  The guys played great and finished 2nd in the northern division.  Its been quite the ride.  I am lucky we get to go with Jeremy to the games.  A big shout out goes to the 2008-2009 Sky View Hockey Team.  Thanks for a great year!!!  Hopefully now we can get our house ready for the baby...... 

3 comments:

Cherilee said...

Way to GO!

The Hoyt Crew said...

good luck getting ready for baby!! when your done come do mine.
tell jeremy awsome job coach!!!
and as far as my laundry vs. your laundry... I have you beat by more than you will ever know...

Deanna said...

If you need help with operation read for baby... give me a call. I work for cheap... all I need is a 44oz diet coke and I'm good to go!